Community post

Success story

(Breastfeeding mom) Insemination with monistat applicator

Hi! I have been pregnant 11 times. My husband has some performance anxiety so I had to be clever and come up with a way to get pregnant even with his performance issues. I tell this story in case another could benefit from this information.

We used opk through the week and on the evening the opk was nearing positive, my husband did his "thing" in a small plastic cup. I then placed the semen into a monistat applicator (the applicator from 7 day kit). I placed applicator way up next to my cervix. Most of the applicator was inside. I did this while standing. I then carefully got onto the bed and laid down and propped hips up. I did this while holding applicator in place inside me. Once hips were elevated, I pushed plunger on applicator and then removed applicator. I laid with hips up for one hour.
I did this day before positive opk, day of positive, and day after.
*I have gotten pregnant this way multiple times*
*I am still breastfeeding my 14 month old son almost exclusively*
1 dpo-5 dpo: nipples sore (normal for me)
6dpo: nothing noticed
7 dpo: during a night nursing session with my son, my milk did not "letdown". This has never happened before except when I got pregnant with my son and breastfeeding my daughter.
8 dpo: I had a pinch in my uterus that was followed by menstrual cramps that lasted about 4 hours. This was followed by a red/pink discharge that afternoon in a dime size amount.
9 dpo: no cramps or any symptoms. Negative pregnancy test
10 dpo: very very very light positive test with fmu

2 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I am confused. Have you never had sex with us husband? Have u used Turkey astern ethic for all 11pregnancies?

Son 1- 2007. Son2 -2010 son3- 2012

6 years ago

I am so impressed with you right now
I have often dreamed about getting pregnant this way....BDing was taking up too much my time!!

<a href=

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo