Community post

Success story

We're Pregnant!

Hi ladies, I thought I would share my TTC story to give some ladies some hope. So, first off I'll tell you guys, my fiance and I have only been trying for what would make month 3 now. But last month, these were symptoms:

8/18/17 (0dpo) - very light heartburn, nausea, stomach flutters
8/19/17 (1dpo) - nausea, stomach flutters
8/20/17 (2dpo) - stomach flutters - gassy
8/21/17 (3dpo) - cramping/flutters in abdomen, light nausea - tossed and turned in pain all night - gassy
8/22/17 (4dpo) - cramping/flutters in abdomen, light nausea - gassy
8/23/17 (5dpo) - very light cramping/ flutters in abdomen last about an hour, frequent urination - gassy
8/24/17 (6dpo) - some light cramping/flutters and little nausea in the evening
8/25/17 (7dpo) - no symptoms
8/26/17 (8dpo) - mild cramping/flutters during the evening - BFN with evening urine - gassy
8/27/17 (9dpo) - mild cramping/flutters and nausea in evening - boobs started to get tender - gassy
8/28/17 (10dpo) BFN with smu - boobs more tender - light cramping/flutters - gassy - heartburn
8/29/17 (11dpo) BFN with smu - light cramping/flutters - heartburn - nausea
8/30/17 (12dpo) boobs no longer tender cramping and nausea went away (AF on its way I'm sure)
8/31/17 (13dpo) no symptoms - saw EWCM which usually comes before AF.
9/1/17 (14dpo) small cramping here and there - can squeeze colostrum from boobs
9/2/17 (15dpo) no symptoms
9/3/17 (16dpo) gas and metal taste in evening - small cramp when peeing
9/4/17 (17dpo) metal taste
9/5/17 (18dpo) cramping on left side - nausea - heavy boobs - metal taste
9/6/17 (19dpo) no symptoms
9/7/17 (20dpo) twinges in pelvis - tingling nipples
9/8/17 (21dpo) AF showed

With all of that, and my AF being 6 days late, I was sure I was pregnant, but I got BFN after BFN.

THIS month, (when I'm actually pregnant) I had 0, none, nadda damn symptom. But what we did do differently was stop trying. We had sex one time during my fertile window, which was the day before my expected ovulation day, and I noticed ewcm the day we had sex. Other than that, we didn't do anything special, I didn't even think about pregnancy until today, I just decided to take a taste, and BOOM, pregnant!

User Image

4 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Really didn’t like this post. :( Didn’t like feeling the hope only to have it diminished. Not cool. Should’ve just left out the tracking of a non-pregnancy and shared your success story!!
BUT, congratulations on your pregnancy!! VERY COOL!!
May Blessings be yours.

6 years ago

I think this post is good even though you didn't conceive that month, it was nice knowing what goes on with the body and how it can play tricks on you. I didn't have any symptoms either with this pregnancy.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Our minds can do that to our bodies and maybe it help others as well. Usually when you do not try it happens. I thought I was last month and had symptoms and AF came a week late. This month, had BD a few times near fertile window and on O day which I did not know was O day till that afternoon when I had the cramp on left side. By that evening my nipples were starting to be sensitive and perky. That stayed that way for a bit and then more symptoms started and then what I believe was IB happened around the time I was to implant. AF was due yesterday via the O date and nothing and last night I started noticing Leukorrhea and the last couple days my breasts not only have filled out the bra cups but been sensitive to touch and now just plain sensitive. Not to mention have increased appetite and have gained about three pounds in the last week or so. I am now 14 dpo. I am head over heels excited and nervous. I wish you all the best :D

Shelly User image

5 years ago • Edited

LOOOVE how I'm the exact same way. Last month had all kind of symptoms even my husband thought I was pregnant ???? but I wasn't. Hopefully it happens this month though. I think we just be LOOKING for symptoms. Awwwww congrats! Hopefully I get preggo too. I'm TTC baby #3 after a miscarriage back in December.

MamaP

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo