Community post

Success story

20 Months TTC

I'm finally pregnant with baby #2 after 20 long months of TTC! We were both evaluated at the 1 year mark (I'm 34 and husband is 39) and nothing was found to be the cause of our infertility. Over the past 2 years we tried a little bit of everything: supplements/vitamins, pre-seed, a month of Clomid, acupuncture. Our insurance does not cover any infertility treatments so I made a decision to trust that it would happen when the universe was ready and not pursue any costly procedures/assistance.

I know that this may sound insane but I read a book called Spirit Babies: How to Connect with the Child You're Meant to Have and I had goosebumps the entire time I was reading it. I did a daily meditation described in the book to "call in" my spirit baby. This was so helpful for me to try to connect with my baby and also just a time to relax and clear my mind. 6 weeks after starting this practice I found out I was pregnant. I honestly believed that this book helped me to call my baby in.

Good luck to everyone out there in the TTC community, I know how painful it can be. I truly hope that there will be a beautiful light at the end of your tunnel.

"If your path is more difficult, it is because your calling is higher".

4 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Congratulations! Please kindly share this book with me. Many thanks!

6 years ago

Thanks Bibire, the book is called Spirit Babies: How to Connect with the Child You're Meant to Have. It is written by Walter Mackichen. Good luck!

6 years ago • Post starter

Congrats! Happy 40 weeks to you.

Son 1- 2007. Son2 -2010 son3- 2012

6 years ago

Thank you Dannielle!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo