Success after 15 months trying
Finally got my first ever BFP after 15 months! We did nothing differently this time, and my symptoms have been similar to PMS. The only big difference has been a reduced appetite (very unusual for me) in the absence of any nausea. I just feel really full after half a plate of food! It’s actually quite a nice feeling!
I had a dream that I was pregnant, so did a pregnancy test on 11dpo (internet cheapy) which was negative. Later that day, I had such a strong feeling that I was pregnant, that I did another in the afternoon (FRER) which was positive!
We’ve told our families already, even though it is super early. Cautiously excited now!
0 Comments • 5 months ago
More Success story posts
- I’m 38 with endometriosis- I got a BFP at 10 dpo from first iui
- 8 dpo cramping? Never cramped for AF in my life! (UPDATE: I GOT MY BFP)
- BFP after being diagnosed with POF a year ago
- Positive test at 19DPO after trying for almost 2 years!
- Offering hope for all women trying to conceive
- 7 year ttc problems gone
- View more...