Community post

Success story

No symptoms - BFP at 10 DPO, 12DPO and 18DPO

Hello girls!

I'm a bit of a symptoms checker so I just wanted to share with you my BFP story.

1st of all, I want to let you know that this pregnancy was not planned and it is a bit of a miracle that I am actually pregnant. I haven't talked with the GP yet but I have been on the contraceptive pill for the past 6 months and I should not be pregnant.

Having said that, I have abusing them a bit in the past few months as I have had 3 different holidays and I didn't want to have my periods while I was away and also in December (just before I ovulated) I had 3-4 day diarrhea that apparently can make the pill not work.

ANYWAY, long story a bit shorter. I was going away for ANOTHER holiday for the new years and knowing that I will be drinking etc. I thought that I am just going to do a pregnancy test because like I said earlier, I had been abusing the pills a bit. I was 10 DPO and had NO SYMPTOMS what so ever, so not really sure why I even went to buy the test.
To my shock the test gave me a faint positive, which really freaked me out and to be honest I didn't believe it. It was one of the super early first response ones that say they will detect pregnancy 6 days before period.
SO, I went on the holiday and said to myself that it was nothing, I AM NOT PREGNANT.
There were two tests in the packet and I did a second test on 12 DPO - positive again, and not a faint one this time either - oh dear!

Got back from my holiday yesterday (17DPO) - still no symptoms. Was certain that it was just that brand that was giving me fake positives or it was detecting some super early hormones that would just end up as chemical pregnancy or something...

SO, today I went to boots and bought a cheap boots brand and a clearblue double pack that came with digital and a regular test. Dipped them all in the same urine sample I had collected in the morning and literally not even a minute later, they were all saying that I was pregnant.
Clearblue digi said 2-3... which to me is a bit much as I am not that far in yet, I guess my HcG levels are healthy.

I haven't had any symptoms, at least nothing I can mention.

If I REALLY have to look into how I have been feeling, I guess my breasts have been ever so slightly tender (but my bf was still having fun with them haha) and I have had a bit of a nausea, but I can't say it is because of the pregnancy as I have that often anyway.

Good luck girls, just because you don't have symptoms doesn't mean you are not pregnant :)

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo