Community post

Success story

Don't loose hope !! Please read !!

So I got my BFP on 10dpo after 5 months of trying for baby #3 !! I just wanna tell you my story ...

So after 4 months of failed attempts to become pregnant I pretty much gave up !!

So I got my AF dead on time 6th October ... It lasted 5 days as usual so a little bit went by and I got a tummy bug was ill for a few days the day I was better I noticed a massive rise in EWCM it was loads !! So me and my fiancé BD but he didn't ejaculate inside this time ... The following day I still had tonnes of EWCM so we BD again but this time he did ejaculate inside ( I was on bottom ) !! The EWCM stayed around for 2-3 more days but there was no more BD !! On my app I roughly ovulated on the 20th the day we BD but I wasn't expecting anything as I was so ill just before ect ... So 7dpo came and I had the worst sore throat ever and congestion in nose ... The next day 8dpo I had a massive increase in white cream CM something I never get mines usually a hint of yellow ( sorry tmi ) .. 9DP0 came the banging headache it was awful !! I woke up on 10dpo and used a cheap test and there was a mega squinty line , 11dpo felt a little sick still had the sore throat a slightly more visible line .... 12 - 16 dpo .. Mega sore boobs , very very mild cramping in left side and the sucky feeling on and off + still got the large amounts of white CM .. Now at 16dpo I have finally got my mega dark BFP !!!

So I just wanna add it doesn't take having sex everyday for it to work it took us ONCE !! No thinking of it just normal sex once in the cycle at the right time !! And I deffo believe in the CM checks !! I didn't chart I didn't check my cervix I just saw the large amount of EWCM and it worked !!

BABY No 3 Due 11th July 2016 !! X

Good luck to you all keep faith xxx

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo