Community post

Success story

BFP over 1 year ttc

Never in a million years thought I'd get to write one of these. In march me and dh started using preseed no luck then again in April thought okay not this month... Starting to get discouraged I decided I'm going to take a test and bam positive as the days went by they got fainter I lost all hope. Then in may af came the 22nd, bd three times weren't really trying we lost all hope and this is where my journey begins......
1dpo....nothing
2-4dpo still nothing
5-8dpo...started to feel out of place something didn't seem right called mom and she said to wait a few more days
9-11dpo symptoms increased...sore bbs, increased discharge, fatigue, and some cramping
Then 4-5 days before af about two in the afternoon and after two teas three cups of coffee six bottles of water (all day) I peed on a stick instant positive. Me thinking okay there is something wrong with this test got another waited till I had to go again which was only twenty min peed again instant positive. Started thinking okay I'm going to wait till tmr morning took a first response positive then a dollar store positive and a digital positive . Overwhelmed made a doc apt hcg came back 766 went back two days later 1750 then they made me wait a week and a half came back 22000 . I'm currently 7 weeks baby's heart beat which I heard on my birthday was 160 bpm doc said things look perfect. Me and dh are excited nervous scared overwhelmed but most of all blessed.
Keep trying ladies w tried for 1 1/2 with pros and low sperm count and god does answer prayers just not when you expect. Gl ladies....

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo