Community post

Success story

5 Rounds of Clomid, PCOS and Vasectomy Reversal BFP

First of all this site is amazing and I read it a thousand times. There is nothing more nerve racking then the two week wait.
I have PCOS ( Mild, I'm not over weight, i just don't get a period and have cysts.) My DH had a vasectomy reversal done last april. He has 2 biological sons, 1 adopted son and i have 1 son with EX husband. Now that you know my life story :)
This was my 5th round on clomid. 3 rounds at 50 mg 5-9. And my cd 21 test was never above 8.5 Then i was moved to 100 mg 5-9 my cd 21 blood test was 37. I was devastated when AF came. However looking back I used the sticks for opts not digital and I got several days that looked positive and we tried the every other day for bd. This time we did 100 mg again 5-9 and my cd 21 blood test was 27.5
I kept a diary of my symptoms like i had every cycle so i could compare.
What we did different was Used digital OPK and PRE SEED during my fertile window :)
cd 10 ewcm
cd 14 ewcm and cramps
cd 15 positive opk on digital
cd 15-16 around 1-6 am intense cramps then gone in the am.
Bd'd cd 13-16
Cd 18 no symptoms boobs don't hurt still some cramps, not sleeping well.
cd 19 3 dpo cramps lots of cm NO breast tenderness..unusual..
cd 20 slight breast pain bad back pain did not sleep again headache
cd 21 breast pain, but not nipple pain. really achy when trying to sleep.. no sleep again. feel "wet" but not much discharge. Temp still up. No other symptoms
cd 22 (6 dpo)didn't sleep well last night but remember dreams, temp down don't feel hot today bad boob pain most on sides by armpit, no pain in nipples. Lots of cm today tinted yellow. no headache few cramps
cd23 (7 dpo)temp up Breast pain.Cramps-mild more twinges lower back pain acne with stool, large amount of cm with tinted yellow
cd 24 (8 dpo) temp way up very forgetful feel like i'm in a fog even after one cup of coffee up set stomach after coffee
Didn't sleep again last night vivd dreams Boobs still really sore. Nipples are puffy and veins are really showing on chest ( nipples don't hurt) feel very nausea no cramps, just dull aches, feel like uti coming on extremely tired
cd 25 (9dpo) same
cd 26 (10 dpo) woke up twice drenched in sweat. Vivid dreams Temp way high Feel sick-gross. Really bad headache Wet cm not a lot
boobs still hurt really bad
cd28 (11 dpo) boobs still hurt REALLY bad and so do nips. Have tons of veins even on chest.Small red bumps under boobs to stomach
temp up still not sleeping good but slept better than most feel wet down there but no cm minor cramps all through out the day blood in nose when blowing it lots of stomach twinges lots of acne heartburn
cd 29 (12 dpo) AF like cramps burning boobs smelled everything did not feel very good was going to super bowl party decided to test in the middle of the day before we went... BFP on fer and digital
Some hints for me was a temp dip on 6 dpo with the discharge then my temp went back up, I have not had discharge since 7 dpo. And my boobs hurt all the time from O day till AF but this time it was a few days after O and it was more hurtful like a burning sensation.

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo