Community post

Success story

BFP so very thankful, excited and blessed

Hello, I got my BFP on 11 DPO on a clearblue test that was faint but there! I am not a little over 6 weeks and wanted to share my storey in hopes that others will read and stay motivated to get their BFP. We were TTC 13 months. I was a very regular 28 to 29 cycle. The first 7 months was not really tracking as much as we did or shoud I say I did the last 5 months. The last 5 months were tremendous. Because we have 4 y/o DD and had no problem TTC then my Dr. said give it a year so we did. On month 13 I started 50mg Cloaid on days 5-9. He did not monitor anything and I did not do OPK. I thought I would for sure get pregnant with the aid of clomid. First month came and went and I started the second month. I did days 3-7 and we BD ED at days 10-15. I now think we were BD too soon. When the second month on clomid passes and I still didn't have BFP I was devastated! I purchased the digital OPK (STRONGLY RECOMMEND). I got a smiley on day 14 which was way earlier than I thought. We BD every day from cycle day 10-16 and again on 18. I had no symptoms at all leading up to BFP. I had no sore boobs, nothing! The lack of AF cramps is what made me think I was going to get BFP. So clomid 3 months at 50mg cycle day 3-7 and we used preseed on some BD days. clomid made me horrible moody, weight gain (17 pounds), hot flashes, you name it I had it. I thought I was for sure pregnant the 2nd cycle because of metalic taste, sensitive to smells but I wasn't. I ended up pregnant the month that I had no signs. Good luck and If I can help please msg me!

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo