Community post

Success story

Finally Got It Right!

DH and I were actively TTC for about 2-4 months before we got our BFP on 1/27/2011.

I had been confused and was devastated to get BFN's month after month beginning around October 2010. I "thought" my period was late in October, November, and December because each month AF came a whole week later than she had the previous month. I though I had a normal 28-30 day cycle but after talkin' to a very kind momma on http://www.baby-gaga.com, I realized I had a 37 day cycle and not a 28-30 one like I thought.

So basically all of those months I was getting BFN's DH and I were BD'ing nowhere near my fertile period. So I got my cycle all figured out and BAMM!!! The very first month I had a better understanding of my cycle we conceived. We definitely feel overjoyed and blessed. We lost a pregnancy in October of 2008, it was ectopic. So we cannot stop praying and thanking God for another chance. We know this is for us and we are praying this baby sticks and grows like he/she should. Our healthy lil' pumkin is due October 9, 2011.

It's funny how a woman's intuition is normally I always right. I "felt pregnant" before I could even test this month. I had gas, slight, nausea, and sensitivity to certain smells around 8-9 dpo. Then lo and behold, a few days later, we found out I was indeed pregnant!!! We have an appointment in the morning to confirm pregnancy and I cannot wait.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone still waiting on their BFP's!! It will happen when you least expect it...trust me. Though I did "feel pregnant", I am still shocked that I was right.

*peace

0 Comments • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo