Community post

Success story

OMG!!! Got our bfp while on a break!!

Me and dh started trying in jan of this year and we decided to take a break in may due to stress. I started going to the gym to lose weight because I thought that may have been the reason that we didn't concieve. My last period was on Sept 8th and me and dh bd 3 times while fertile and on the day of ovulation. The only thing different between sept and the months that we were actually trying was that we bd'd more. The only symptoms that I had were really intense mood swings/ really irritable and i started to get panicky over little things. I also had chills (hands were soooo cold that they hurt!!) The really bad mood swings and the panickiness what what caused me to test. I couldn't believe my eyes when the positive showed up less than 30 seconds from when i peed on it!!! I thought that i was seeing things and that it was a major evap!! I took three dollar tree brands, one first response digital, and one ept digital on the day of my expected period in the afternoon when I got home from work. I am one day late today and I also used my last ept digital this morning with my first morning urine just to make sure....and sure enough....pregnant!!!! This just goes to show, you get pregnant when u least expect it. I pray that this baby is going to be a sticky bean! Good luck ladies and don't give up hope!!!!

0 Comments • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo