Community post

Discussion

I am feeling bloated

Okay so this is my tww and i am having a lot of bloating, is this a sign of implantation.

LCW

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

How many dpo are you? I think I am 3 dpo. I am having bloating and I am a little gassy too. I hope it's a good sign. I am also still getting strong pos opks. They have been pos for 5 straight days. I would test tomorrow but I am fresh out of dip strips.

Good luck!

User Image

11 years ago

I am six dpo and today I have been feeling a little crampy on my right side, it is strange because I am not bloaty anymore but having the cramping so I guess maybe all of these signs could be implantation symptoms. You are ttc # 2 do yo remember how it felt the first time.

LCW

11 years ago • Post starter

Hopefully it is implantation symptoms. I don't remember any symptoms from my 1st. This is my first time trying and tracking symptoms. Dh and I were ntnp with our first. Ttc is crazy. I wish it would just happen already...lol. We r hopeful for this month. Hope to get a BFP on our ds bday. Keep me updated

Good luck

User Image

11 years ago

I will certainly keep you updated me and dh have been seriously ttc for about 2 years now so it will happen soon

thank you and good luck to you and your dh

LCW

11 years ago • Post starter

i am 12 days past ovulation im bloated and and have right side discomfort my breasts hurt but l have a negative test ive got mild cramps..could l still be pregnant

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo