Community post

Discussion

Vivid dreams about pregnancy

I had the strangest dream last night. My boyfriend and I were having sex and I had like 20 pregnancy tests in front of me all waiting for the results,...when they all turned positive. My boyfriend and I continued to do "our thing" and then it switched to my ex whom I have one child with (talk about awkward!). But still in my dream I knew I was pregnant and it was my boyfriends. I was then talking to my one friend about how I got the positive tests. We didn't seem very shocked in my dream. It was as if we all already knew. Then at the end of my dream, my boyfriend and I were looking at our twin girls sitting in their car seats. TWIN GIRLS!! Ahhh! lol
Like I said this was such a crazy dream, but made me very hopeful. For the past couple days I just have this feeling that I am pregnant or will be very soon...but I definitely think it's right now. I'm trying to stop thinking this way because I really dont want to get my hopes up but I cant help it :-/ I really hope I am and it's not just because I want it so bad. Anyone else experience these types of dreams during their TTC journey?? Did you get that feeling that you are pregnant and no matter how much you tell yourself to stop getting your hopes up, you cant? Please share :)

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi MamaBear85,
I have them all the time! maybe cause i think about being pregnant all the time! i have been TTc for 13 cycles now, seeing a fertility clinic next month to start the process to IUI, im excited but not, excited cause i wanna have a bub and not cause i dont want to have to go through this to get it would much rather it happen naturally, im still tryin to conceive naturally as they have found anything wrong yet, getting my partner to do a SA next week so that will shed some light on that side of te story, what DPO are you im 6 or 7 DPO think im gonna test today cant help myself, i allready know it is gonna be neg but i need to scratch that itch!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo