Community post

Discussion

Anxiety is a KILLER!

I'm having such a hard time waiting. I am 15 DPO and still no AF. My AF was due on Saturday, but I've taken 2 HPT's and they were both negative. I'm feeling crampy, but more of a gas cramp. My ovaries aren't hurting yet like a normal PMS cramp. I just don't understand not having even a faint line. Is anyone else having these issues? The anxiety is awful.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

What kind of HPT are you taking? Is AF normally come at random times? If not I would try testing again with a different brand... I like First Response digital, which literally say Pregnant or Not Pregnant. I can always convince myself of lines, but the digital words seem to be pretty straight forward. :-)

If AF is normally timely and she doesn't rear her head in a day or two, I would make a doctors appointment. They will be able to test more indepthly and give you more answers. **hopefully good ones**

- Good luck!

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

11 years ago

You're so sweet, thank you for responding! I first started with the dollar tree test. I took 2 of those, both were negative. So I waited. Now I've taken 1 more dollar tree test and 2 First Response early response tests. All were negative. My AF was due last Saturday, and here we are on Thursday and still nothing. I am going to call this morning to see if I can get a blood test on my lunch break. I wish there was a place where you could get your results the same day. This waiting is killing me!

11 years ago • Post starter

......and AF just came. :(

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo