Community post

Journal

Short lived :(

Short lived.. 16 dpo hcg dropped to a fucking 4.
I woke up before my blood draw and my test was barely positive.. So I wasnt feeling too confident.
I am just pissed off. Why won't they stick to me.
My diet is good. Ive been on femara. Which makes me sick. And my hair is falling out slowly..

Im going to try again and then if December ovulation fails to get me pregnant again. Or if I have another loss.. I will then take a break. The femara 5 mg is very difficult for me. I am just so tired. On halloween my tarrot card reader said september 2018 I will birth a baby. So I just really hope she was right. I cant take much more. I stayed home today..my husband called out to be with me.. And it snowed all day. The snow is very depressing for me as it is. I hate winter.

Think of me <3

3 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by informative)

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

I'm sorry for you :( It's so hard I know. I got positive at 16 dpo and negative at 19 dpo so I know how you feel. I'm praying for you.

6 years ago

How has your progesterone been? They may need to put you l on a supplement after Ovulation if you happen to get pregnant just to sustain the pregnancy? You may want to have them test it if they haven't?

Mill

6 years ago

I have been on progesterone from ovulation..it doesn't see to make a difference.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo