Community post

Journal

Its not easy being a woman!

Cycle day 23, Thursday 2nd March.

Yesterday afternoon I had lower abdomen pain on the right at the front and the back and it reminded me so much of the ectopic pain so I was contingency planning all afternoon in my mind... but then it just eased off and now not had any pain for 24 hours.
It reminded me that a couple months before I conceived my little boy I had the same pain for a few days and my period was late so as you can imagine I was so scared. I was at work and spoke to my manager and ended up crying. In the end even though the pain was uncomfortable but not crippling I went to A+E... they ruled out appendicitis and determined that I was not pregnant... in the end I was referred for an ultrasound which showed all looked healthy in ovaries, womb, kidneys etc, and the consultant said that a high percentage of reproductive age women have abdo pain that despite investigation remains unexplained! She also suggested it could be endometriosis which does not show up on ultrasound... this meant I was really not expecting to get pregnant the next month but I did and was so happy! Its that babies first birthday next week wow!
Probably gearing up for some normal pmt now ready for my next period... Its not easy being a woman!

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo