Community post

Journal

Couldn't keep myself away...

Idk if anyone remembers me, but I was a member here previously under the username hopingforbfp2015.
For those of you who used to chat with me, you know I've been trying since Jan of 2015. And that I already have one son born in July of 2014. Took a little over 1 year to conceive him.
I took a much needed break from here (but not from TTC!...can't and won't stop trying!).
But I just couldn't stay away for long.
I officially hit the 2 year mark on Jan 3 (2017), for TTC #2. It's taken a bit longer than I had hoped....but still chugging along!
Still no luck, but I've been trying a few new methods the past few cycles.
Anyways, just a very quick intro and update.
:-) It's nice to see all the bfps of the members who've been here for a while <3 BIG Congrats to all those BFPs!!!
And baby dust to those still waiting!
-Rina

5 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

Welcome back :) Fx that a BFP will come your way very soon!

7 years ago

I didn't even notice the name change. I recognized the name but usually forget any numbers associated with a name.

Glad to see ur back! I have everything crossed for ur BFP this year! Keep truckin'!! =))

7 years ago

Thank you, Mozart :-)
And congratulations to you!!! Was so happy to see that journal entry!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you, Sandy!
I have one good news. Since you suggested Soy Iso, my past 3 cycles have been 36 days on the nose. I haven't been regulated and have had this short of cycles since I gave birth to DS.
So thank you TONS for that suggestion! Best wishes to you for a soon bfp :-)

7 years ago • Post starter

What days are u taking them? U can shorten/lengthen ur cycle by switching the days u take 'em. I'm so glad they're helping tho. They may even help u conceive...if not, at least u opened up more opportunities per year!! =))

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo