Community post

Journal

O day? I believe so!

View Full Post

How's it going, ladies? Not very many familiar names on here anymore. It's awesome to see some BFP's tho!! =))

Afm, all is well. I stopped exclusively pumping on the 17th of January and have been waiting for my 1st PPAF to arrive. I had some spotting last weekend and was hoping it would amount to more, but it stopped after 2 days. On Friday evening I had a tiny amount of ewcm but thought nothing of it. Saturday, there was a disgusting amount tho...that caught my attention, so I tried an opk. It was neg, but not by much. Sunday there was even more ewcm, so I tested again, smu, I had one of the faintest estrogen lines ever, and my LH was through the roof! Today, I'm having my usual O pains and dull achey cramping...I'm 99% sure I'm O'ing, nothing's a guaranty tho. I'm not temping cuz we aren't ttc, more of a ntnp approach. It feels so weird tho. U try for so long, then get ur BFP and have ur baby, and the habit of peeing on things and trying to catch the egg, never really goes away. I feel like I'm wasting an egg... :/ We do wanna start trying this summer/fall, we need to buy a bigger house, first. We've been looking, but nothing is exactly what we want. The property is big, but, not enough bedrooms, or, lots of bedrooms, but the property is similar to that of a shoebox. I don't wanna have to settle. This next house will be our forever-ish home...til we retire and leave the province for the Maritimes. Fuck, have u seen the houses out there? 25 acres of land with a massive 5 bedroom house for $220k...CDN. That's like $5 USD after the exchange rate lol! One day! We can't do it right now, my husband works in the automotive industry, and those jobs are almost non-existent out East. Ah well! One can dream!! =))

Other than that, not much is new. =))

Big Congratulations to Mozart, for her successful transfer! Best of luck to those still trying!

Chin up, ladies!! =))

18 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by informative)

11 - 18 of 18 Comments

So you are going to try for number 4!! Really happy to hear that. Can't wait to start stalking you!!

7 years ago

Omg Angela, I was bleeding and they were swollen and scabbed, it was horrible. Then my supply was all over the place cuz I'd delay or even skip pumping, to allow a bit more healing time. It was nothing like those happy smiley ladies on magazines make it look. I also had zero sex drive...yucky, veiny boobs with cracked nipples and no drive, yeah, I was a dream wife! Ugh! That's awesome that u want a 5th. We want 5 but idk if that'll happen. It's all pending what my Dr says about my cs scar and if my uterus doesn't fall apart on me. Sooner is better than later tho, I'm not getting any younger and my body isn't gonna heal itself. Im trying to keep risks low!!

Gem, we only really started seriously thinking about it over the last cpl wks. I'm running out of time. Seeing as my uterine wall wasn't thinning or mentioned as that when I had B, it happened between kids. I don't wanna wait too much longer or it may thin to the point that they tell me I'm done.

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks, ELG! I was hoping it would be a bit more fun than it is. Shopping for our first home was awesome! I had my furniture laid out and my life planned before we even put in an offer. Now, lol, not so much!

Tracy, crazy, right? How r things with u? Any new scoop? U gotta hit us with an entry!! =))

Oh yikes--your breastfeeding adventure sounds like no fun...I'm scared now lol!! I look forward to stalking you again :) :)

7 years ago

Just saw this post! I've been wondering if you were planning on joining us for number 4 lol! Sorry to hear about your nursing issue, but I'm glad you're body is getting back into the swing of things. We're about to move forward with IVF, so hopefully we'll have a big group of familiar faces over on CMP pretty soon!

User Image

7 years ago

Lol don't be scared...plenty of women come out unscathed. If I wasn't such a number freak, I would've just breastfed, but initially he was getting enough, and lost weight. I couldnt relax and just trust my body, so I said fuck it and switched to pumping so I could make sure he got what he was supposed to. It was a learning experience...and I learned that I prefer to bottle feed, with formula lol! I'm sure u'll be fine!

Awww Renae that's awesome! I hope it works out for u first try...I'm sure it will! When are u starting everything? I wish all the usuals were still here, but I understand why they aren't. I'm so excited for u...u better document this all so it's easier to stalk!! =))

We are going for our first appointment next Monday. I'm not sure how quickly they're going to want to start it after that but I'll definitely keep an update on here. Thanks for the well wishes. :)

User Image

7 years ago

Glad to hear things are going well. It's nice to see familiar faces. I hope that you find the perfect home for an awesome price. Hugs

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo