Community post

Journal

I miss u, ladies! =))

I miss u girls! How is everyone? I'm still kickin' around here, still stalking the fuck outta u all, still rooting u on!

A lot is new on my end. I don't write much, on either site...not my thing, I guess! Anyways, I am now 20w2d with a baby boy. Pregnancy has been relatively easy, no symptoms again, fortunately! I was dx'd with a large SCH (subchorionic hemmorhage) after a massive bleed at 10wks. The SCH was checked at my 12wk scan and was still there, then again at 17wks by my OB and hadn't shrunk at all. Becuz the u/s techs can't give out any info, I was never told where exactly it was located. My OB checked it at 17wks and informed me that even tho it is rather large, it is thin and on the maternal side. In layman's terms, it *shouldn't* affect fetal growth (and hasn't yet) and is nowhere near the placenta, so my risk for placental abruption is the same as it is for any other woman. What a relief that was!!

I have my anatomy scan tomorrow (Fri 13th), which I am UBER excited for...but it's very bittersweet. My husband is back on service, this time he's headed to India. He leaves Saturday afternoon. I'm excited for tomorrow to come quickly, but doing so also speeds up the little time I have left with my man. :'(

Let's see...what else is new?! I dumped 3/4 of my fb "friends". I don't need a bunch of ppl I used to know, knowing my business/looking through my pics etc...so, buh-bye!
Inlaws...lol oh the inlaws...u know we still haven't told them I'm pregnant?! True Story! They came for a visit last wknd and I wore a baggy plaid shirt, sat on the couch with my knees up and sucked in when I did get up and walk somewhere. SUCCESS! They were none the wiser! We plan to tell them next time they call and say they're coming up to annoy (visit) us...so, probably late June early July. MIL is gonna be PISSED and I fucking love it! I don't need the extra visits, phone calls, delusional trips down her memory lane or advice on how to take care of myself or the baby...esp not from a whackjob like her! So yeah...lotsa new shit going on, but yet nothing new, at the same time.

Just wanted to post a quick entry to let u ladies know that I haven't forgotten about any of u! I hope ur all doing well and I have absolutely everything crossed that u get ur BFP's very soon! Hang in there, girls, it WILL happen, just stay positive! Don't let ttc change who U are (we all know it can/does!)!
Best of luck!! xoxo =))

14 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Comments | Last Page

Well we message just about every day, so just about all of this I know. BUT, I'm happy to hear again that your doing great. I really can't wait to hear your MIL reaction. Good luck at the scan tomorrow, I hope you get some great pictures. Can't wait to see how much he has grown. And I hope he is cooperative for Daddy to see him too!

7 years ago

Lol we do talk all the time, eh?!
The place I'm being sent to is the same one I had my dating scan at...great place, wonderful ladies, but the pics are all on disc. I love that they're on there but hate that I don't have immediate access to just snap a quick phone pic and send it to ppl. Not like it takes forever to get em onto the comp anyways...meh! I'll post one on my profile page tomorrow tho. =))

7 years ago • Post starter

you better!!

7 years ago

Hey great to hear from you. I follow pretty closely on CMP, so I knew most of this too, but I'm still glad for the update. I love the MIL updates. My MIL is definitely kooky, but not like yours. I'd definitely hide the pregnancy too if she was going to give me all kinds of useless advice. Sorry you're hubby has to leave. I'm not sure what I'd do if Chad had to travel. I'd be a mess lol.I'm so glad baby boy is growing and healthy. Keep us updated, and I'm sure we'll keep stalking!

User Image

7 years ago

Glad to hear all is well! It's never easy to fully relax when there is any sort of complication going on, but glad it all seems positive! Just got my bfp yesterday so we will see what happens. Bittersweet for us as we are attending father in laws funeral today. So hopefully this one sticks for his grandpa. Good luck to you!

7 years ago

Hi, great to read your update! Glad to hear things have settled down and everything is going well! I had a good laugh reading about your MIL and how you have kept the pregnancy from her. In hind sight I should ha e done the same! Mine is driving me mad with advice!!! If I listened to her, I would not be able to eat anything and I would have to lie in bed all day doing nothing!! I made the mistake of telling her we were going away on local holidays the next couple of weekends and she actually asked me if I thought it was wise to travel?!! Unbelievable!! It is within the UK and only a couple of honours from where we live! If she had her way she would put me in a glass box till I gave birth! :p

7 years ago

* have done and * hours, apologies for the typos, auto correct can be so annoying sometimes!!!

7 years ago

Renae, I was so used to him traveling, he did it for years, but he hasn't done it since last year so I just got used to having him around. I'm sure he'll just be in my way when he gets back tho. Lol!

Angela, that's awesome news (BFP) congratulations! Sorry about ur FIL tho. I have everything crossed that this one is ur sticky baby. xo

Anastasia, just u wait...it gets worse once baby is here. The advice never ends...esp if it's ur first! Best advice I can give u, decide how u wanna do things with baby and stick to ur guns! She'll be upset that ur not doing it her way, but that's her problem, she had her day at raising kids...now it's ur turn! =))

7 years ago • Post starter

I am so glad you are doing well. Dealings with MILs can be rather delicate matters. Best wishes and take good care of yourself :)

7 years ago

Can't wait to hear your update later today:) I speak too you must days too but miss your presence on here as well as others, its getting lonely that's why I tend not to update on here that much.

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo