Community post

Journal

moving coverline

Good Morning Ladies,

I am super confused this morning. So I took my temp this morning and it was higher then the past 3 days.
My question is why is my cover line moving up when my temps are moving up? The other sites I'm on don't do that. I know I had a weird temp on Thursday the 28th but I think that was from my sleep pattern being all messed up. Will it fix its self the more temps I put in? this is just weird.

Praying for baby number 3!

2 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I have noticed that on this site as well. I don't pay much attention to the coverline on this site. I also chart on Fertility Friend and "trust" that coverline and dates and transfer over here (if they don't correspond). I think because you have that one "higher" temp before your marked O they move it above any pre-O temp (even if it's a one off weird temp). Good luck!
PS. I agree with where you have O marked on your chart

7 years ago

Thank you for your reply. I am also on FF ! I like that site just wish I didn't have to pay to see all the extras :( I am like 99.9% positive that I ovulated on the 21st with the temp changes the cm and the positive opks.

thank for your help!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo