Community post

Journal

Dating scan today

I had my dating scan today. I've been doppling for the HB since last weekend, and after hearing it behind a tonne of static and whitenoise, I was finally able to get it clear enough to record. That link is on my entry on cdmp. Anyways, hearing that helped ease my fears for this scan...I was worried about what they wouldn't find. The scan was abdominal, yeah, wtf?!! Surprisingly it was very clear. Besides the full bladder, it was more comfortable than a probe jabbing me in the cervix.

Baby (yup, just one!) measured 8w5d with a HB of 179. This moves my EDD to September 30th. Knowing my OB, he'll prob stick with the LMP due date and keep it at October 2nd. We'll see how that goes in a few weeks. Baby was wiggling all over the place, it was so cute to see. I posted a pic on my page, impressive how clear it is considering it was abdo. U can even see little arm and leg buds.

Anyways, I won't go on about it, doesn't seem fair to those still trying. I also won't update much, but ur more than welcome to read updates etc on cdmp. I'll still be floatin' around here, it's hard to leave once u build relationships with ppl.

Patiently waiting for the rest of u to join me.
Best of luck, girls!! =))

21 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 21 Comments | Last Page

Yipeeee congratulations, really wanted to see a us with quads I've never seen one before lol.

8 years ago

Oh how I wish that bitch was checking back. Fuck, I hate ppl like that!!

8 years ago • Post starter

So happy to see your little gummy bear. :) I wish she would check too. :)

8 years ago

Very exciting! Still can't believe how clear that was considering it was through the abdo. That's awesome!

8 years ago

Lol, I was thinking about that crazy biotch as I was reading this too. I'm so glad your scan went so well! Congrats again!

User Image

8 years ago

Yay! Congratulations! So happy for you! Wish you all the very best! The scan pic was really cool and quite clear. Let us know when you find out if you are having a boy or girl! :)

8 years ago

I Clearly have missed something lol. So glad everything went well and you got to see your little Bud. Picture is soooo clear:)

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

Lovely news! xx

User image

8 years ago

Thanks so much, girls!! =))

Renae, I have a feeling she rejoined. Ppl like her can't just up n leave, she didn't have that personality. I bet she checks back just hoping to say "I told u so"...whack job!

Anastasia, I will definitely update the gender. That's prob another 8-9 wks away tho. :(

8 years ago • Post starter

Well, I am totally thrilled for you. And having had the wonder and work that is twins, not sure I'm sad that it's just one. ;)

I'm so, so, so happy for you. It sounds like she/he is thriving, healthy, and active. A strong little baby.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo