Community post

Journal

So far so good *pregnancy chatter*

I went to see my Dr to get the paperwork for bloods and a scan. I went later that afternoon and had the blood work done. The girl who did it was an absolute dream. No pain or bruising...doesn't happen often. They sucked 7 vials outta me and wished me luck. The Dr called today to let me know all was well. CBC was perfect, thyroid perfect, don't have and never have had Hep B or C, and I'm immune to rubella. Beta came in at 9,015 for 5w3d. What a relief! Looking forward to the scan on the 24th...gonna start fuckin' around with my doppler next wknd. Assuming all is growing properly, the heart should have 4 chambers and valves as of next Saturday, this means u can hear heart tones...if they are there, I will find them...or break the doppler trying lol!

Just wanted to post a quick update. Hope ur all doing well...everything is crossed for u girls!! =))

22 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 22 Comments | Last Page

CONGRATULATIONS!

8 years ago

Thanks for the update! So glad to hear everything is going well so far and your beta was nice and high. Do happy for you! :)

User Image

8 years ago

Yeah!! So happy on the numbers. Can't wait for more updates.

8 years ago

Great update! So happy for you :)

8 years ago

Yay! So pleased all is going well :) looking forward to the next heartbeat update! Xxxx

8 years ago

Thanks, girls! =))
I won't post much about all this stuff...I'll still be here stalking etc tho!

8 years ago • Post starter

I bet it's a relief for you Hun. Congrats xx

8 years ago

Very very good news!

8 years ago

Or two HBs. So excited!

8 years ago

Great to hear everything is going well for you :) please don't be a stranger x

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo