Community post

Journal

We shall see how this goes...

How are my ladies doing? Sorry I haven't been writing much (or at all), not feeling it lately...I think I'm losing my "want" to be on here now. It's always the same shit, same women posting tests with no lines then calling it a mc when af arrives. The most fertile infertile women around...lol! Smfh!

Anyways, got my BFP yesterday (8dpo)...on a Soy only cycle (yeah, very shocked). I had a temp drop 7dpo after telling Tracy that my chart was too smooth and hill-like. Temp shot up yesterday and despite saying I wouldn't test...how the fuck could I not? So I used a wondfo and easy@home strips. Both were white....I managed to get almost out of the bathroom before deciding to use an OSOM. Nothing to be seen in the first 20ish mins so I jumped in the shower to get clean and pass time. When I got out there was a vvvvf line. Knowing I'd be the only human in this household to see it, I started pee hold #2. That one gave me a vvvvf colourless line on wondfo and a line on OSOM in less than 30 mins...thus bringing on hold #3 lol. That test was a smidge darker but in less time...still nothing my husband would at least humour me with, so I stewed in silence while we watched Lost.
This morning I tested again, dont judge, really...who wouldn't?! Smu, nice beautiful line on OSOM in under 10 mins. I was so excited watching it slowly dry and darken...so I decided to "waste" a digi...it wasn't a waste, it came up pregnant 1-2. I was in complete shock...I've never had a pos digi before 12dpo. Anyways, hoping this is a good sign!

So, as the title says, we shall see how this goes.

Hope ur all well...anxiously awaiting some more bfp entries. Let's do this, ladies! =)) xo

Test pics are 505964 & 505957 if interested.

32 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 32 Comments | Last Page

I've been watching your chart and thinking things looked too good. I truly hope this one sticks for you! Very exciting.

I'm feeling the same way about this site. Not the women I talk to regularly, but just everything else in general.

Good luck, I'll be stalking!

User Image

8 years ago

Wohoooo!!! :))
Looking good Sandy! Keeping it all crossed for you hun....this has to be your time x

I've stopped looking at the hpt and questions sections now, only come on here to check up on friends who've all been on here way too long! If ya fancy linking up on FB I'm friends with Leesh, my profile photo is two flamingos :) x

8 years ago

Awesome!

8 years ago

Awesome news! Good luck and keep us posted on everything!

And, I totally hear ya on not being on here as much...I just completely stopped looking at the hpt and opk tests (except yours obviously!) because I was getting so irritated.

8 years ago

Renae (hope I spelled that right), my charts are always bfp potentials...my uterus and old eggs don't agree most of the time tho lol! This chart looks fake til 7dpo. Now to try not to temp anymore...ugh!

Hannah, I will go creep her friends now. The request will come from Braelyn.

Thanks Shirly and Star. Best of luck to u both!! =))

8 years ago • Post starter

Nice!!! That's an early digi. Could be twins. ;)

8 years ago

I'd love twins...with the way lastyr went, I'll consider myself lucky if I can make one stick. It's like once I turned 35, my eggs pickled themselves.
Hope u and ur bebes are doing well! =))

8 years ago • Post starter

Oh shit you did post. Lol I'm so happy Sandy. Keeping everything crossed for a sticky one.

8 years ago

Babies are thriving; husband and I surviving. ha! Twins are challenging, no joke. But, every day gets a little easier. I understand about the eggs - I'm 34, and I'm sure that had a part in my MCs and twins. Keep in mind your little guy or gal is really nestled in there to be showing so early. Sending you every good thought for a very H&H 9 months.

8 years ago

Woohoo!! Such a nonchalant way to say you're pregnant, lady! I know in the past you haven't liked to do betas... does that still hold true? Just keep peeing on sticks!! PS -- your rave reviews of the OSOM tests have me pretty much convinced to buy a pack on Amazon for next month, especially now that FRER changed to that weird curved thing.

<a href=

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo