Community post

Journal

C'mon af...15dpo

AF should be here Saturday but possibly tomorrow. Idc when, tbh...I just want the cow to show so I can get back to my pill poppin' antics. I gotta say tho, for a natural cycle, what a sexy fucking chart! So glad I don't get my hopes up based on temps, I can't imagine crying every...fucking...BFN cycle. How exhausting!
Speaking of emo's...I hate Christmas and Christmas hates me. I'm not meant to decorate my porch. I have 5 - 9' strands of prelit pine garland for the rails. 1 of the 5 works perfectly. 1 works only while being shook, and the other 3 refuse to do dick. I plucked bulbs like they've never been plucked before...do u think anything would light up? No! Both thumbs and my side index are blistered. So I said "fuck it, I'll buy more". I go online to home depot. ..found an awesome 20' one I liked, outdoor and parallel circuit (one bulb blows, the rest stay lit)...awesome, I order 2 to be picked up. Lol! I pick em up in the lovely storm we had lastnite and leave em on the backseat of the truck, til today. I get B down for a nap and grab my lights...fucking indoor only. Normally I'd be pissed, not today, oh no-no...I'm ready to cry. Last time I cried over these damn Christmas lights, I was pregnant with Braelyn. I'm totally not pregnant, af is on her way, but wow is she fuckin' with my hormones today. I have zero patience for anything. Speaking of patience...wtf is up with all the pics of ultrasounds and bump shots in the hpts? Could ppl be any more inconsiderate? Congrats, u got pregnant, post ur pics on ur page like the rest of us! Congrats, u *think* ur pregnant even tho tests, bw, Dr's and u/s's disagree...fucking ppl. Ugh!

Yeah, probably shouldn't have journaled today...or came on here...bahhh!

Good luck, ladies! Chin up!! =))

24 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 24 Comments | Last Page

Hello Sandy!! Deep breaths mama. I know that feeling, I'm glad you took the all natural this cycle, I'm sure your ovaries thank you. ;) Your chart is very sexy!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't show up and you are an emotional prego lady. ;0) Sucks about the Christmas lights, we wont put ours up until the 1st.

I'm right with you on the ladies posting U/S pics in the HPT's come on ladies, some of us have been here way to long and the last thing I want to see is your baby when all I want to see is some pee sticks. hang in there girl, have a nice glass of wine tonight. Or some chai.

8 years ago

Lol, you made me laugh cause I know exactly what you're talking about in your last little remark. But instead of laughing like a normal person at my desk, my cold made it sound like a creepy old man laughing. My co-workers are probably looking crazy at my office. I'm not ready to deal with Christmas decorations yet, for just that reason. I want to stomp the strands that don't light up when I plug them in.

I agree that you have a pretty damn sexy chart for au naturel (or medicated too). I hope something happens for you, but as always, I hope you get a surprise BFP. Hope things get better soon. :)

User Image

8 years ago

Trace, I'm only putting mine up now cuz the temps are in the 50's, they won't be plugged in til Dec. It's supposed to snow and hit 30's this wknd so my plan for frost-free fingers, has been foiled! Mmm chai.

R, too funny! U should record that laugh for us to hear...I think I have a pretty good mental of it tho. Altho I'm picturing lotsa snot and cough-choking. O_o

8 years ago • Post starter

I hear you with the Xmas lights I am so not ready for 'bulb' drama this year lol :( I hope the emos are because you are pregnant and the natural cycle worked for you fx

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

Thanks, Gem...def not preg tho. Bulb drama sucks ass...and it's every year. My icicle lights have been hanging for a cpl yrs longer than the garland on the rails, and one bulb has blown. One! Boooo!

Yeah when just one blub blows that's a bitch... last year on my Xmas tree after about a week of being up a whole set blew (I have about 5 altogether I obviously look for drama lol) there was no way that tree was going to be taken apart so I left it but it drove me mad looking at a blk void in the middle of my tree :s

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

5...wow u really do love ur drama, eh?! That would've made me crazy...I would've had that thing in pieces. I'm really anal with certain things, THAT would be one of em! We're hittin' up Lowes tonite, hubs is coming to make sure I get parallel and not series. I tend to buy what looks good, not what causes less stress lol!

It did drive me nuts so I just moved my chair so I didn't have to look at it as there was no way I was doing it again as it took us ages to out up lol :)

8 years ago

Hahahahaa, aww it was a good read thats for sure!
I totally feel you, im due today too and completely out of it!
Good luck girrl! You got this!! ;)

8 years ago

Poop, well it looks like she is on her way. Have a big glass of wine for me. :)

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo