Community post

Journal

So far so good...

As of yesterday, I've made it to 9w2d... I'm still so super nervous about losing this baby. After my MMC earlier this year, it crosses my mind every day. I keep trying to reassure myself with all the little things like the strong morning sickness, baby's heart rate, no bleeding despite the cramps. But I didn't have any bleeding or even cramping with my MMC so I do just as good of a job worrying myself as I do reassuring myself. :/
It's a constant waiting game. I practically live ultrasound to ultrasound. Still trying to keep positive for this rainbow baby...
Been stalking and it breaks my heart to see the BFNs but it also makes me smile to see how determined you ladies are. Things happen when they're supposed to. At least that's what they say.

1 Comment • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by informative)

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Keep your chin up, try not to stress. I understand where your mind is at, but the less worry the better. Looking forward to your next US.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo