Community post

Journal

Staying optimistic.

I really don't understand why doctors insist on ignoring what you have to say when it comes to your own body... When I went for my first OB appt, to confirm how far I am, they told me I was ten weeks based off my LMP. I told them that I have PCOS so that means nothing and that I knew I wasn't ten weeks yet. Sure enough, no blip on ultrasound bit a tiny black dot (probably yolk sac) that measured five weeks. I'm like... Duh. I told you so! She did blood work anyway and says that my levels did double at where they should for "between 4 and 6 weeks" but my progesterone was a little low so she put me on supplements. Unfortunately, insurance doesn't cover them. So... Now it's the waiting game for a suitable replacement. I have to call Monday to make another appt to see if there's still progression. Fingers crossed for a sticky baby!!!

4 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Stay optimistic! I know with PCOS one could ovulate a lot later than 14 days from the LMP. KMFX for you!

8 years ago

I agree stay optimistic looking forward to your next US.

8 years ago

FX for you! Were you able to get a replacement for the progesterone?

User Image

8 years ago

Not yet but I have an appt tomorrow.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo