Community post

Journal

BFP! So surreal...

I haven't been here in a while because I'm working full time, going to school full time, and sill taking care of the household. I've been super busy. And now DS has reached the terrible twos. He's still a really good kid but, oh boy, look out for the attitude!
DH and I were surprised with the BFP yesterday! I was at the dollar tree and said "what the heck" and grabbed one. I wasn't expecting anything since I had had a BFN just 7 days before. But my last AF was back at the end of June. For the most part, we were NT/NP. I had been leaning more toward the NT part lately because I wanted to avoid another June baby in case I did conceive.
Guess this little one had another idea! Just like DS, they decided to join us when they wanted to. Thankfully, he or she should be due in May. I'll have to wait until I see the dr. to know exactly when.
I'm super nervous since I had a MMC in February at 6w 3d and a D&C a few weeks later in March. I'm scared that it's going to happen again. I never thought it would happen to me in the first place but it did. So now... I'm really praying it was a one time thing.
Come on, stick baby stick!!!

15 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Comments | Last Page

Congratulations and God will bless you and your sticky bean in his name Amen.

8 years ago

Thank you. :)

8 years ago • Post starter

Congrats and sending you lots of sticky vibes xx

8 years ago

Thank you sweetie! <3

That's awesome congrats hin!#

8 years ago

Thank you Tracy! <3 Even though I don't post often, I've been thinking of you. :)

Congratulations!!!!

8 years ago

Thank you darlin! :)

I saw your test before this and I'm glad to see you back. Stick and grow, little one!

User Image

8 years ago

Thank you hun! I really hope so! <3

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo