Community post

Discussion

New to the site, TTC #1

Hi everyone, I am new to this site, but not new to TTC #1. My DH and I have been TTC since 2009. Its been a long tough battle, as I know everyone here has also been through. I joined because it has been really difficult lately, it seems everyone around me is pregnant right now, and doesn't understand why I am having a hard time being happy about it. I think it would be good for me to be around others who are going through this difficult journey also. I am on CD # 2, anyone in the same spot? to you on working towards your
& For everyone!

Me (29) Dh (29) TTC#1 Since 2008 PCOS & Unicornuate Uterus Clomid #1 50mg 1/2008 5-10 #2 100mg 2/2008 5-10 #3 150mg 3/2008 5-10 Never Responded Letrozol #1 2.5mg 4/2012 3-7 Missed OV #2 2.5mg 5/2012 3-7 Missed OV #3 5mg 6/2012 5-9 User Image

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Welcome! <3
My name is Qaiyah and i'm also ttc #1. I'm currently on my 10th cycle. AF is late and got a bfn @14dpo.
We're not in the cycle, but we can still be friends. ^_^

11 years ago

hi!

I'm also on CD2. This is my 8th month TTC.

I'm feeling the same as you. My best friend got off birth control in April..she's 9 weeks pregnant. She wasn't even trying. And I am happy for her..but just sad for me at the same time. its just..HARD when you want something so bad and it just doesn't happen.

Hi Qaiyah..you were in my other group :-)

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Qaiyah! It is always nice to meet new friends, in the same cycle, or not! Just to have others out there who know what this is like, and who are on the same crazy roller coaster ride makes it a little easier to get through the days. Thank You for Responding, and !

Hi angeluv! I know exactly what you mean, my friend is preggo with her 3rd since I started trying and as much as I want to be happy for her, she likes to rub it in, and she hasn't ever had to try, all 3 of hers were surprise's... Which By the way she just called, and she is currently being induced and says "El Diablo is on the way" UGH!The several others in my life who are expecting I am happy for, though it is hard to continue to be. They are much more respectful, but still as I'm sure you know, it is hard to handle some days. Thank You for Responding, and !

& to both of you!

Me (29) Dh (29) TTC#1 Since 2008 PCOS & Unicornuate Uterus Clomid #1 50mg 1/2008 5-10 #2 100mg 2/2008 5-10 #3 150mg 3/2008 5-10 Never Responded Letrozol #1 2.5mg 4/2012 3-7 Missed OV #2 2.5mg 5/2012 3-7 Missed OV #3 5mg 6/2012 5-9 User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey all! i'm kish. nice to meet you all. im new to the sight and been praying for my babies to come. these last few days i have felt extremely anxious. i will be praying for you all as well! some one please post the good news when you get it. i'm only 3 dpo this cycle and could use some encouragment. I think it'll happen for us all in Gods perfect timing :)

11 years ago

Sound like my husband that's what he believes as well... We have been married not even a month yet..

<a href=

11 years ago

Hi all...this is my 10th cycle ttc. Starting to get discouraged but still hopeful. I am so tired of everyone around me getting pregnant, especially those that did not plan. Oh well...I am a strong believer in fate so I know it will happen when it does! Oh, I am on CD6.

Baby dust!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo