Community post

Journal

Disrespectful? (pregnancy mentioned)

Is it disrespectful to post my BFP's to watch progression?!?! I don't know how to post without them going to the voting gallery, I don't think you can... what about posting them under anonymous?! I just don't want ladies to think that I am trying to brag, because in no way am I trying to do so... just wanted to hear opinions from my friends still TTC....

BTW, I am still stalking my friends and sending you all baby dust!!!!! I really hope you all get your BFP's soon xx

User image

4 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

A lot of ladies do it, so don't feel bad! You can just select "positive" rather than choosing "unsure." Congratulations :))))

8 years ago

Ah, I see that's what you did! Definitely don't worry about it AT ALL, everybody does it! Huge congrats again :)

8 years ago

Thanks ladies. I still try to be supportive, of course, I send baby dust with ever post... yes, they are posted under positive. :-)

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

So happy for you and please you deserve it Hun xx

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo