Community post

Discussion

Possibly pregnant?

My period cycles have been out of whack since the conclusion of my last pregnancy, so I'm not too sure about this one. I'm about 4 days late but experiencing nearly no symptoms. Minor cramp twinges here and there...ironically we are too broke to afford a pregnancy test this week. Lol.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Im opposite of you. Im four days until AF arrivel and have many symptoms. I have had negatives and positives. My forum is on here it says Positives and negatives help!!. I hope you get your BFP soon! No one has replied to mine yet. It has all the details in it. Would love to see what people think. Good luck!!!

11 years ago

Nice to meet you :) That's how my symptoms were before my last pregnancy. Hopefully this will be your month! Have you taken the blood test to help rule out the 50/50?

We took a test yesterday, though it was a cheaper brand and
don't know how reliable. Either way having some period-like symptoms, yet no sign of red yet. We'll see :)

11 years ago • Post starter

i know the feeling i probably spent $40 this month on pg test lol if you go walmart in the pharmcy section where they have the 88 cent first aid kit section they have 88cent test or you could try planned parenthood they do urine&blood. Good Luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo