Community post

Journal

Very faint positive at 10DPO!!

Yep, took another test this morning, and even my husband sees a very faint line!!! I can see it for sure this time, where as the previous ones were so light I thought I was going crazy lol!! I'm so excited I can actually see it and so can my husband :-) can't wait to retest in a couple days to see that darker positive!!

My son had a very high fever this morning, so took him to the hospital at 5 am (so was unable to temp this morning). Poor baby has strep throat and an ear infection. He's sleeping now. He's definitely not himself either :( hope he feels better soon. They gave him a dose of antibiotics at the hospital and I get his prescription later today, so that should kick in the butt quick, I hope...

User image

10 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Comments

Yay to the BFP!!! How exciting! I will definitely be stalking you to watch your progression :) And hope your son feels better soon! Poor kid! It always hard when your kid is sick :(

8 years ago

AND I just looked at your hpt image and I definitely see a line!! I couldn't leave a comment on the image though...my stupid phone! :( anyway...yay!! :)

8 years ago

Thank you very much =) I am very excited to say the least!!

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

Woo hoo!!! Congrats! :-)

8 years ago

Oooo! A line! How fantastic! Congrats, hun! Now, I hope your son recovers really quickly, so you can enjoy the thought of another one. Poor little guy.

8 years ago

Thank you ladies, that means a lot to me xx sending baby dust to all of you!!

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

Yay!!!!!! Congratulations Sweetie! That's fantastic news!

8 years ago

Eeee, so excited for you!

8 years ago

Wonderful news, Congratulations!

8 years ago

Wow fantastic news Hun congrats xx. I hope you little boy gets better soon bless him xx

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo