Community post

Journal

11dpo and need FRER!! (updated)

Getting all these faint positives on my Internet cheapies is driving me crazy. I want to see a dark and much more convincing positive! So going to buy and take a FRER tomorrow. I will then be 12 dpo and it should definitely show on one of those, two days before AF is supposed to show. My doctor appointment will then be set for Monday for confirmation and blood work to make sure baby is growing healthily. Worried about another loss, of course, but I feel so confident at the same time that things will be great this time. I'm taking our easy start a sign of good luck... seems May was a great month for a lot of my friends here, seeing lots of BFP's and I'm so happy for you all!! For those who haven't yet, keep high hopes because yours is right around the corner!! I know because all the wonderful ladies here are sending baby dust your way ;-)

FRER was much more noticeably positive!!!!!

User image

7 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

WOW! That was super fast! Congrats hun!

8 years ago

Thank you, I'm just as surprised at how easy it was for us this time!! Very lucky, for sure!

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

Yay! That's awesome! Please keep us posted on everything :)

8 years ago

Congrats!

8 years ago

Wow so happy for you big massive congrats hunnie xx

8 years ago

Thank you so much ladies xx I will still be stalking you and sending lots of baby dust your way!!!!

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

Just looked at your pregnancy test picture, CONGRATS!!!!!!! Yay!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo