Community post

Journal

O day yesterday!

Pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. My temp rise this morning pretty much confirmed it. Also pretty sure I felt ovulation pain yesterday as well. My OPK's are also light again this morning, meaning I must have had my highest LA surge between yesterday and the night before last. We BD both yesterday and the day before, so I'm confident in our timing. Now I guess is the long waiting game... the TWW. :-) FX for you ladies!!

User image

8 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Comments

FX for you!

8 years ago

Fx'd for you too!! :)

8 years ago

Thanks ladies! Mine are crossed for you too!

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

Wooo whooo! I hope this is our month!!!!! What day is your AF due? Mine is due June 8th, and I'm going to seriously try NOT to test until that day. Why is it so hard to wait until the day of your missed, instead it's like test 10 Dpo , test 12 Dpo, and so on, lol. I'll be praying for both of us!

8 years ago

Hahaha, I've no self control when it comes to testing!! Mine is due around June 6th...

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

Good luck hunnie fingers crossed xx

8 years ago

Timing was perfect! Fingers crossed for a BFP for you.

8 years ago

Fx, I hope we both catch it this month, it would be so fun to be pregnant with you again!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo