Community post

Journal

TWW

I dunno about you all but I hate the TWW! I'm 4dpo and even though Im not (its probably in my head)I feel like I am feeling every symptom there is to feel. I am a symptom checker just for the fact I want to cross check month to month. So far not too many things going on. Here is what I do feel for sure gassy, bloated a little pelvic pressure. BBS are fuller and more sensitive. Nothing crazy pretty much felt the same way last month at this time. My temps continue to rise. Hopefully it will stay up!!

This is the weird thing I just noticed last night. I was cooking hamburgers and even though I know the meat was good it smelt off to me if pretty much grossed me out. I had to keep having my DH smell it cause I was freaking myself out. Don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.

Praying for baby number 3!

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I am sending you loads and loads of baby dust this cycle!!

8 years ago

Thanks love! I really hope its this time. If not I guess I will just have to try again next time.

How are you where you at now?

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo