Community post

Discussion

Help with my CHARTS

Can you ladies that are chart savvy take a look at mind and tell me if the rise today is good :) I am hoping that it is triphasic however this is my first month BBT. Thanks!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Yes, this is very good. When you become pregnant, your temperature will rise and stay high as you approach when you would have gotten your menses. It will remain high if you are pregnant. You are only 10dpo - so don't get discouraged by the negative HPT. This looks good!

This is based on taking your temperature each morning BEFORE moving or drinking, when you first wake up, after at least 4 hours of sleep.

You can review fertilityfriend.com which has a free webinar to learn how to chart and read them.

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks!!! Yeah I even wake up at 530am on the weekends lol

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats to you. Go look at mine. I'm horrendous at it. I know how to read them and I know how to chart but I tend to flip flop like crazy before I actually "wake up" enough to take my temp... and that's if I remember. My brain doesn't really function well in the AM =)

User Image

11 years ago

Oh wow!!! Your chart is all over the place. My temps are still up but I tested this AM and got a BFN. I read that your tip wont drop till day before or day of AF. So... I guess we will see tomorrow or wendnesday.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo