Community post

Discussion

Back 2 back IUI's HCG shot

My husband wants to try double IUI's this cycle so the dr suggested that we try the HCG trigger shot along with the IUI's . My question is has anyone had the trigger shot and gotten pregnant? I hate needles how does the shot feel? A little more about me , My husband and I have been ttc for (8 years) the last 3 months (1 clomid cyclewith iui , 2 femara with iui) . We're hoping #4 will work. This month femara 5mg days 3-7, trigger shot , double IUI. What does everyone think? All comments are welcome .

Thank you and GL to all TTC .

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi! I wanted to wish you lots of luck and just share my story with you. I'm in the 2ww period so I'm not sure yet If I'm pregnant or not....But I'm hoping!! My husband and I have been ttc for about 3 years now. We just did our first cycle of IUI (2 back to back) I took 100mg of Clomid day 3-7. IUI on CD17 and then again on CD18. I took the HCG trigger shot on CD16. It was nothing to worry over. I hate shots as well and it was not bad at all. It goes in your upper/hip/thigh/butt area and I just laid there while my husband gave me the shot. I am now 5dpiui and waiting. I have a doctor appointment for a blood test on Tuesday 7dpiui to check my progesterone levels. And then the following Tuesday I can go in to take a pregnancy test. But I think I'm going to take a home pregnancy test on Fathers Day!

11 years ago

Thank you so much for your reply. I have my apt this morning everything looks good . I take my shot tomorrow (6/14/12) @ 8:30pm (I'm having hubby do !) and OPK . We can do IUI on friday but that depends on hubbys work but def. IUI will be on Sat. @ 8:30 am
I'm praying for you. I really hope you get your BFP! I hope your hubby get's the best fathers day gift ever ! Keep up updated :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo