Community post

Discussion

Temp...... 99.0!!!!

View Full Post

So I have always had a low body temp.... even when I was little and I had a fever my temp was always 98.6 with a fever..... and usually 97.6 normal for me; I took my temp this AM and it was 98.2 which it has been for a few days- I just took it now after sitting for about an hour after work and it is 99.0!!! And I am not sick with anything!

Is this a good sign perhaps????

13 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 13 of 13 Replies

thanks sara that helps a ton; but I don't think the temp. thing helps me much since I do opk and by the time your temp stays risen long enough to tell if your pregnant then you probably would get a positive preg. test so I don't know if it really helps at all.....

13 years ago • Post starter

Oh now that is strange sarahmc , I was reading that article yesterday and then lost it - really glad someone has posted it!!

My BBT this morning was (goes to look at chart) 36.7, 36.6 yesterday but I am now 27DPO - 13 days late for AF!! Oh the frustration.

13 years ago

My temperature has been low for a few days now like as low as 95.3 and the highest 96. What does that mean?
User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo