Community post

Journal

Finally at peace with letting go, after nearly 6 years...

Just realized that I've officially been on CTP for over 2 years... I'm so thankful for all of the ladies here who have kept me company on this journey over the last few years... My heart was breaking by the time I discovered CTP, because I'd already experienced so many losses since my husband and I decided that we wanted to expand our family... You ladies helped me muster up more strength than I even knew I had to begin with... The last few weeks I've been struggling to accept the fact that no matter how hard I try, the odds of me ever being able to carry my husband's child are non-existent... At this point, it really isn't logical to continue driving myself crazy TTC anymore... It's time for me to let go & move forward... No matter where I am or what I'm doing, I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for CTP ladies... Thank you for all of your kindness & support... May Life grant each and every one of you the miraculous joy of motherhood... <3 <3 <3

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

What a brave decision you have made, I'm sure it was very difficult for you to make. Be proud of your amazing strength and best wishes to you and your husband. Xx

10 years ago

Your words just made a cry a little bit.
I don't really know what to say, but you are a a wonderful woman. So strong and so brave. I hope life has amazing new magical doors for you very soon.
xxxxx

10 years ago

So sorry to hear, please be strong. Hugs.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo