Community post

Journal

CD 25:

Due to stop ProGest tomorrow(Tuesday), so I can start a new cycle... I've been getting minor pinches from endo for the last few days but they settle down shortly after I apply the next dose of ProGest... I think I'll suppress ovulation for another cycle, so I can starve the endo even more & reduce the amount of estrogen in my body more... Have been getting less extreme symptoms of estrogen dominance than usual in the last week, but still having symptoms nonetheless... Mild acne, moderate nausea, & cystic bb's are the worst of my symptoms tho... Hopefully my symptoms will disappear altogether soon, if I remain consistent...

On a non-TTC note, my dh & I rescued another dog last night... He's a fixed, pitbull/lab mix named Zeus, & this last minute rescue was completely unexpected... The poor beast is a skeleton with skin.... I swear the only thing that has kept him alive is adrenaline... Luckily, I am very experienced in rescuing dogs that are barely hanging on & nursing them back to fantastic health- emotionally & physically... Our plan is to get him healthy & then find him a worthy home that makes sure he never has a bad day again... We've already begun deworming him, & have started up frequent small feedings of dogfood mixed with oatmeal & coconut oil for fat, protien, immune system support, to balance out his trigger-happy adrenal glands, & to ease his pain & discomfort... Later today I'll be updating his shots, trimming his super long claws, & starting training him to do nose work to give him a "job" to do... He can't handle much physical activity, so I'm sure the mental stimulation will help him to burn off steam without exhausting himself... Having a "job" to do will also help him to develop a sense of security & purpose... It's gonna take some time, but I know that eventually he'll be as good as new... I'm thinking that a name change will be in order for him...

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo