Community post

Journal

Once more, with feeling!

Well, AF came today. I was surprised, but not because I didn't get pregnant. It's surprised me because the first day of my last cycle was 1/25/13 and today is 2/25/13. I had a normal length cycle. That never happens for me. I was completely sure that last month was going to be our month. I suppose I'm let down, but more accurately, I'm angry. This means that the day after tomorrow I have to start the Clomid, and we are using the OPK's for the first time, and just generally being on "high alert". I'm not prepared to do that! I didn't know it was going to be so soon. I know this job is the hardest one you'll ever do, and that as women, we are built to do this, but I don't seem to be one of those women that takes Clomid and doesn't have symptoms. It drove me crazy last time, and I was a moody wreck! DH wants us to take a break on the medicine this month. We are going to try the natural remedies from the vitamin store, but I feel like we need to maximize our chances. I don't know which is the right thing. I'll have to think about it. I have to get my head back in the game either way. I know it will all be worth it, and I know that day will be soon. Until then, I have the most brilliant, loving, and devoted husband. And that makes everything okay.

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo