Community post

Journal

Entry #1 :)

So my boyfriend and I aren't really TTC, but we're not taking any precautions to ensure it doesn't happen either.
We did BD on the day I was supposed to ovulate, and about.. 5-6 DPO, I had light pink spotting. Also, I got a UTI a day after. From 8-9 DPO I've been feeling nauseous, sleepy, I have lots of dreams, I'm thirsty, I've felt stressed out, and mild cramps and pressure in lower abdomen.
AF was due 13 DPO and is late, but I think it might be because I wasn't getting adequate nutrition and I was really stressed. I'm not sure though!
I pee tested 14 DPO and 15 DPO, but I got two BNFs. The second one I did was at planned parenthood, and the nurse told me I should wait a week, try to de-stress and come back if I still had symptoms or if AF didn't show up. So I'm at 17 DPO right now! Just going to ride it out, slowly trying to eat more and more. :)

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo