Community post

Journal

The end

AF came today and I do believe that this is the end of my TTC journey. DH packed up and left Friday, says he's not sure he wants to be maried anymore. We've only been married since March. Granted, we have had a lot of problems and issues but I loved him and when I said those vows it was with every intention of being with him for the rest of my life.

I'm 34 years old, I'll be 35 in February. It took 10 years to find him, I don't have 10 more years to wait for someone to come into my life that has the qualities I would want in a man I would have a baby with.

Nothing is set in stone, there's a slim chance of him deciding to come home and work on our relationship. It's feeling pretty slim based on his words up to this point.

To the few that have been supportive and helpful, thank you. Your words helped me through several TWWs. Best wishes and baby dust to you.

As for the rest of, good luck.

May you all get to see your dream come true.

THE Mrs. Williams :)

10 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Comments

I'm so sorry that you've had a rough time of it. I wish I had greater words of wisdom to impart, but I don't, so I will simply wish better days your way. I'm 32, but I've realized I'm never gonna find Mr. Right, so I'm working on conceiving as a single mother. I hope you find your own path and I wish you joy in the future.

11 years ago

Thank you.

THE Mrs. Williams :)

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm really sorry, I hope things work out and he changes his mind. :-(

11 years ago

I just read this. I can't believe it, do you think the stress of ttc has had a negative impact on your marriage? Maybe u could suggest taking a break from ttc and concentrate on why u both fell in love with one another. I'm do sorry to hear this news it's awful and I hope u have some good support around u. Stay strong.

11 years ago

I am so so sorry to hear this. I really hope yout can work it out x

11 years ago

So sorry to hear about this,hopefully he'll realize he needs you in his life. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

11 years ago

Sending you a hug, its not over yet, it takes years for some women TTC successfully. Hope you are okay girl

11 years ago

This is terrible and my heart breaks for u. I'm sorry u are going through all of this. Hugs.. just keep ur head up and take it one day at a time.

11 years ago

I was paying you a visit and scrolled down and saw this. Wow, I am so sorry for what you are going through. Any updates? Especially with the holiday around the corner? I hope things work out and if they do not I hope that you will find the strength you need to move forward for you and your daughter. Best wishes and Merry Christmas. Hugs :)

Hoping for a third!

11 years ago

Was thinking of you, and just looked you up again...I am sorry to hear of the rough time you are in! Have you worked out things with DH?? Praying for you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo