Community post

Discussion

Back 2 back IUI's

Would any of you mind/care to share your stories, especially those of you who had success after multiple IUIs. This is my 4th cycle ,My husband wants to try 2 IUI's in one cycle. Has anyone had succes with this? I'm taking femara 5mg days 3-7. My Husband is "low & slow" (8 million) so he thought it could incrase your chances. I'm going to call my dr on Monday, but till then if anyone can help that would be great. Thank you & GL to all TTC .

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am in my 2ww and 9dpiui. Our Dr. recommended us to have back to back IUI's (one vial each time) @ 12 then 24hrs after the positive LH surge. My fiance and I are using a donor. I hope this helps. This is due to trying to time it perfectly, some sperm die, others survive, but with IUI, it's difficult to know how long they will survive or go to the correct ovary for that matter. This increases chances that much more in case we ovulate early or later...

11 years ago

Oh and OF course I will let you know when we get a !! (I am staying positive, TTC#1 and am turning 38 in Sept )

11 years ago

Thank you for your reply sweetheart. I'm getting ready to call my dr shortly . I'm hoping that he'll say yes. I think it should be our choice. I will let you know what he says. We have a plan to B'D as often as possible ! Hubby say's the more little guys that go in the better ! We'll try anything at this point !
GL I hopr you get your BFP :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo