Community post

Journal

CD23, 11DPO. Out this month

Last night I thought I *might* have had the slightest BFP. I didn't mention it at all though, I didn't want DH to get excited if it turned out to be an evap. So, this morning, my temp dropped .6 degrees. I've never had a temp drop this early before but I'm sure I'm out this cycle. It makes me a little sad and depressed but there is always next cycle. I'm most disappointed because it would have been so much fun to announce a pregnancy to our families on Christmas. Oh well. My birthday is in February so maybe I'll have an awesome gift from DH. LOL

THE Mrs. Williams :)

3 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Do you really think you are out and its not an implantation dip, this happen around 7-12 DPO. I would not suggest that you give in the towel until AF shows her head.

I am routing for you and KMFX

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago

Well, not 100% sure. Thank you! :)

THE Mrs. Williams :)

11 years ago • Post starter

have you retested yet??? That chart is looking pretty damn good ;) I agreee that just may have been a late implant dip! Hoping for the best for you!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo