Community post

Journal

11/22/2012. 2 years after MC, Happy Turkey day :(

Today marks 2 years since my MC. we found out I was pregnant on the 18 of November and had the U/S the same day at the Pregnancy center. DH and I were planning on telling every one on Thanksgiving day with cards of the U/S pics... I was 2 months along. on the 22nd i started bleeding heavily, had bad bad pain and that night the pregnancy was lost.

So today kinda sucks. I feel like crap and all i want to do is sleep the day away. for about 3 days now i have been going to bed at around 9 or 10 pm and passing out. I highly doubt (like always) that im prego. ever since the MC i havent been able to get pregnant, unless it has been chemical. and I really dont count them.

Im only 21 days along in my cycle and the cramping im getting is starting to become annoying. I think i will be having a 28 day cycle this month. I never get cramps this early in my cycle if i'm is going to have a 32 or god forbid a 34 day cycle.

Dh and i dtd only 3 times so far this cycle but we did do something a little different this cycle than we have been doing... ** TMI alert ** Dh has a habit of still thrusting while "finishing" making things a mess. he came up with the plan of stopping while "finishing" and not thrusting and just going deep.

so far there has been no mess. so that has been a plus there.
the only thing that gets to me is that when we do try something new, I have a bad habit of thinking it will work and my body plays tricks on me, further messing up my mental and physical state of well being. LOL oh well.

As i always say "such is life". I hope that someday i will be blessed with a little one. and i hope that it wont take 15 years like my sister inlaw and she now has 2 babies and is already planning for #3 (screams!!!)

I wish i knew what they were doing but DH's family is not one to give any privet info no matter how needed it might be.

Any way, it is time to get started on Turkey day diner... and all i want to do is sleep. and take a midol. and make my head stop spinning!

Jessica User Image

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo