Community post

Journal

CD19, 6DPO

A tiny bit of brown CM last night and some very noticeable cramp-type pain near my right ovary this morning. Last night and today I feel a lot of pressure. For now I'm going to say the cramps and pressure are gas. I'm not getting my hopes up too much. Four more days until I'll let myself test!

THE Mrs. Williams :)

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

FX :-)

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

It is hard to hold off testing and stressing when we as women wants a child very badly, we look for small signs and read big things into them.

I can informed you that I am exactly like that month after month and each month it pains when there is nothing to show for all that stressing to the point that I get upset when I see mothers or expectant mothers.

This is what I do now a days, I try to be stress free. I exercise, I watch my diet and I try to spend time with myself and change my mind set. I take pre-natal vitamin, omega 3, cod liver oil tablets and walk to clear my mind.

rtcrbn, I wish you all the best in your TTC and if you ever need someone to talk to I am right here..this you cannot do alone and need someone in your corner.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo