Community post

Discussion

Am I crazy or finally going to be prego!

View Full Post

Well ladies I am trying for number 2! I have pcos it has been rough trying. My last period was may 15 and may 25,26,27 was intercourse then Monday 28 I woke up my breast were swollen,heavy,tingly and hurting! I ovulated on may 30..my breast still hurt on may 31 I woke up so nauseated I couldn't get out of bed until 11 and the same thing happens again today I couldn't get up or I felt like I was going to throw up.. My breast still hurt,tingly I have a stuffy nose,tummy has lil cramps,feel a lil heavy! Either I'm crazy or could I really be this time! Anyone else expirencing this?

13 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 13 of 13 Replies

HEATHERL1011,
I think I saw you pop up in another thread I'm following (or I popped up in yours!).

The slight spotting & temp rise sure sounds promising! And the cramping sounds like it could be implantation for sure. When are you planning on taking an HPT?

11 years ago

how are you ladies doing! Any BFP yet?

11 years ago • Post starter

Diva224 CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully your baby dust will bless us all! haha

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo