Community post

Discussion

Am I crazy or finally going to be prego!

Well ladies I am trying for number 2! I have pcos it has been rough trying. My last period was may 15 and may 25,26,27 was intercourse then Monday 28 I woke up my breast were swollen,heavy,tingly and hurting! I ovulated on may 30..my breast still hurt on may 31 I woke up so nauseated I couldn't get out of bed until 11 and the same thing happens again today I couldn't get up or I felt like I was going to throw up.. My breast still hurt,tingly I have a stuffy nose,tummy has lil cramps,feel a lil heavy! Either I'm crazy or could I really be this time! Anyone else expirencing this?

13 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

Just wanted to let you know that since you O'd on the 30th, you are most likely experiencing the progesterone surge that follows ovulation... This is a good thing but if you are positive that you O'd on the 30th it is still a few days too early for pg symptoms... Between 6-12 days after O is when you would experience implantation & you may begin feeling pg symptoms although many women don't get symptoms for up to 6 weeks... It is impossible to have symptoms before implantation... I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

11 years ago

I think I may have ovulated on the 30 due to my clear discharge I had .

11 years ago • Post starter

I hope you get your BFP! I am TTC #2 and have PCOS as well. So I understand the struggle. We just started TTC this month, I am only 5 dpo & I am already stalking the web & searching for any signs I can find (patience is not my strong suit!)! Good Luck !

11 years ago

Well I decided to take a test and it came out positive so know I'm not sure when I concieved lol

11 years ago

Congratulations :) How many DPO were you when you tested? Just wondering because I O on May 30th as well..

User Image

11 years ago

I'm about 5dpo..

So just wondering, did you have a missed period? :) congrats by the way!

11 years ago

No missed period my period app says the 19 but me having pcos who knows when I'm suppose to get one lol

I think we have the same cycle, FDMC was 5/15, and I think I OV on the 30th because of EWCM. BD from the 27 till the 31, and now I am holding my breath trying to not stress before I test....you give me hope! Did you have any implantation symptoms? Yesterday I had pain in my lower left abdom and a small amount of pinkish blood when I wiped. This is me and my husbands first child together (hopefullY) and my other 2 were surprises so I didnt pay close attention to the signs before/....I dont even know if I had any signs of implantation with my first 2. I am just hoping it isnt AF (due 10th), My cycle is 26-28 depending, according to my app I use to chart it, and I chart my BBT and it is steady high right now. there was a dip on wed (97.69) and a rise yesterday (98.18) and today at 97.94. Any opinions are greatly appreciated!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo