Community post

Journal

July 26 Cycle day 1

Today is cycle day 1. My period was late but I also ovulated late. I really want to have a ill family. I want 2 kids and I want them to be close in age... I would love to have twins, I think it would be really cool and fun but also really hard but I am up for the challenge. I am prepared for anything, just was a ill person that I can love and give them a very loving family. I will love my kid and treat them right and I know my man will love his child too. I am just waiting for the day that I am finally blessed with my little baby. I am also scared too. Scared of pregnancy and scared of birth...it's so much pain but I know afterwards the pain will fade away and be replaced with love. I would love a little girl.. I love baby clothes.. Little dresses and the tutus I make and pink.. I want to give her a princess bed and the cutest nursery, girl stuff is just so cute.... With a boy I think I'll same money haha... There is way more cute clothes and stuff for girls then boys... If I have a boy I'll like all the baby blue and white clothing.... I hate not knowing what I will have... Or when... But I know my time is coming soon... I just need to have more sex and want to have sex... I wish I was more into it... *sigh* I hope hen gets a job so we can take care of our future baby and I hope to make hm or her soon... Maybe I will try this month who knows... I just wonder when I will really ovulate... Maybe I should do like nov have sex like 6 times hehe or maybe every other day for a 2 week period, I think if I actually had sex then I would make the baby... I am not trying hard enough or maybe my stupid thyroid pills are affecting it. Oh well.

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo