Community post

Journal

3DPO- Ehh.

So, I pretty much feel out this month. I haven't charted my temps like I wanted to, nor have I kept track of the dates I was supposed to BD. I still did, but I feel I should have danced more, more chances.
I feel like I failed this month, but technically since BD did occur, I'm still in 'till the witch arrives.
It's hard for me to keep track of these symptoms, since I have the worst ovulation pains and symptoms, and pre-menstrual symptoms. For these reasons, I try not to over analyze myself and set myself up for big failures.
I'm trying to keep positive, we want this so bad but it's just so hard, and I know it's not going to get easier.
The only thing I've experienced is cramps and a really heavy, dull pressure on my abdomen. No CM, so we'll see what's in story this coming two weeks.

User Image User Image*credit to who need it. to those starting out. & to those who've survived this journey.

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo